Much of the techniques used by ancient builders are considered in this context.
I want to share in this way my knowledge and enthusiasm for these high-energy systems, located in these sacred places.
Day 1 :
- The 6 steps in the construction of a cathedral
- The birth of a cathedral
- The Cathedral in the image of the universe
- First stage: choice of site for construction
- Second to fourth steps: connecting heaven - earth
- Fifth stage: the physical construction (golden section, the cubit; forms and symbols; reversal of energy)
- Visit a church nearby
Day 2 :
- Study of the systems used in a church to raise energy
- Application of mental faculties by the builders
- How the energy was increased with the walls and columns
- Another visit to a different church
- The sixth step: the consecration
- Visit a third church
- Practical work on an old technique
The necessary tools (telescopic antennas and pendulum) will be available to you throughout the course.
During the training, complete documentation covering all topics will be given, including graphic materials for analysis.
« Back to Courses Page